Saturday, June 9, 2012

Stylish Footware for Fall and Winter Weddings.......

UGG® Women's I Do Collection
Add some sparkle to your day. Say "I Do" with cozy UGG® wedding shoes.
UGG® Women's I Do Collection
In about 5 to 6 months the weather will be much different then how it is now. The 80 and 90 degree weather will be a thing of the past as we embark on 30 and 40 degree temperatures. Just as there is much creativity that can be done in the summer and spring months the same can be done in the fall and winter months too.

As much of a shop-a-holic as I am, I came across these luxurious Luxurious Wedding Ugg Boots. While I am all about a tradition, I think these are perfect for candid pictures, weddings that may take place outside in the winter or fall, shoes that you may want your bridesmaids to wear to give a chic twist, or once you get the reception you can change and put on a more comfortable shoe.

Even if you aren't getting married in the colder months of the year, but your honeymoon will be in a colder climate these would still be perfect. Check out those slippers, you can get much wear out of those months after your nuptials have taken place. This line is perfect for the fashionably chic gal. I absolutely love how Uggs have taken such a monumental time in a women's life and allows her to do it with much style.

As always remember to get the spray for your boots so that they stay in tip top shape for long!

Celebrating with you,

Jeanna


***the pictures above are the ownership of Ugg Australia***

No comments:

Post a Comment