Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day Celebration!!

 
My dad and I on Fathers Day 2012!





Today June 17, 2012 is the day that Fathers Day is celebrated in the United States! Its a day that fathers get to extra special treatment for all the hard work that they do taking care of their kids. From spending time with them to, attending extra curricular activities, to backing them in their education, to supporting them with all they do positively, and most importantly praying for them.

I've had the privilege a few times of over hearing my father pray for me in the morning with my mom and sometimes I would sit on the phone while at my desk at work and he would pray for me. I couldn't ask for a better father to come alongside me in my adult years. As my Facebook status this morning: A father realizes the importance of memories for tomorrow, so actively plays a part in his child's life today.

I am all things celebratory events, and today is no different as I celebrate my dad! Please enjoy your day with your dads and celebrate them the best way that you know how but yet honors them. Happy Fathers Day gentlemen!

Celebrating with you,

Jeanna


Splendid Events Project by Jeanna
www.splendideventsproject.com


**Picture above is the property of Splendid Events Project by Jeanna**

No comments:

Post a Comment